<VV> windshield wiper woes

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Aug 31 17:56:57 EDT 2015

I wrote how to fix the switch many years ago and it is in the second tech-guide.  You remove the switch.  Use a small punch and hammer to uncrimp where it as crimped. Use a pencil eraser to clean the contacts including the case where in brass contacts it.  A little white grease on the shaft.  Reassemble and recrimp. The crimp has to be tight enough so the brass makes good contact to the case.

Dennis