<VV> Take a Look For Me

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 11 20:40:09 EST 2015

Hello Guys & Gals, hard to believe 2015 is almost gone. Hope you have had a great year. A fellow V V member is selling a 65 sedan in Oxford, PA. I am very interested in it but would like someone nearby to have a look at it for me & take it for a test drive. If you're in the oxford area and can check it out for me I would pay you for your time & fuel. Please contact me off list. Thank you. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to each of you & your families!
Greg ShawDearborn,MI