<VV> CORSA DASH LED REPLACEMENT LIGHTS

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Dec 19 11:54:53 EST 2015

Hi Rod,

Only opinions so far, I'll likely do the same on our '66 when the dash comes out (next big project is the windshield panel replacement).

It sounds like a good idea to use the narrow vs. wide as you've mentioned.  I'm pretty sure you want 3 CP bulbs at least for the panel, you could go 4 or 5 maybe for the dash bulbs, dimming them down far enough shouldn't be an issue.  Brightness of the indicators is a matter of taste, not sure how bright I'd want those.  Maybe 2 CP, but check to see what was stock.

The ones I'd really go brighter on are the TEMP-PRESS and GEN-FAN bulbs with narrow pattern, if those light up you want to see them ASAP.

--Bryan