<VV> You won't believe this!

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Thu Dec 24 09:32:55 EST 2015

I have a dealer Corvair neon sign in my garage. It's rigged to come on when
the overhead fluorescent lights are turned on.

This morning, when I went out to the garage and kicked on the lights, a
flame/fire burst from the transformer that powers said neon.

The fire wasn't bad, and I could blow it out with my breath, but what I
found was creepy.

On top of the transformer was a dead mouse who probably got electrocuted,
but wrapped around the terminals was a dead (cooked) snake!...apparently
looking for a meal and got more than he bargained for.

Harry Yarnell

Perryman Garage &

Orphanage

harryyarnell at verizon.net