<VV> reluctantly letting go

Michael Emanuele via Corvanatics corvanatics at corvair.org
Thu Dec 31 11:22:29 EST 2015

*First let me say Happy New Year to all.
 This is not easy for me but due to a terminal illness that is progressing much faster than anticipated I am going to have to start liquidating my Corvairs. I have a 64 Monza Four Door that is 90% original with 21,000 original miles, Dessert Beige in color,which is white to me. This is a beautiful car and can be driven anywhere. If there are any serious buyers out there I can be contacted off list and will provide a complete and detailed description along with pictures. I will be asking $8,000 for her. I will not give it away,It is that good. I have a few parts here and also my Rampside which is a work in process. Vehicles are located in Northeast Ohio. The Monza is ready for the road and I would not hesitate to drive it across country.
As it is very difficult for me to speak, e-mail is the best way for me to communicate. It may take me a couple of days to respond to any inquiries.
 Again Happy New Year to all,
   Mike Emanuele
*