<VV> Mig welder

M Stevens viewmastermik at netscape.net
Wed Feb 4 20:52:39 EST 2015

I have been a journeyman welder for 30+ years now...and if you know what you are doing and have a small budget...Harbor freight or Easton will work. And as someone said earlier...use it...toss it.

Sent from my putt putt phone...

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
I know it sounds amateurish, but for the money, if you don't use it too often, HARBOR FREIGHT is the way to go. I bought a 65 fred flinstone monza and mig welded 4 clarks floors, trunk holes, and quarter panels. With a 20% off coupon it cost 185. Six months later I'm still using it. It's a good store to patronize, but you have to live nearby in order to keep returniing the tools that break. They're good about exchanges