<VV> E-bay listings

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 16:50:28 EST 2015

Harry, if you put in the words 'corsa dash' (without quotes), you'll get
every listing that contains the word "corsa" AND every listing that
contains the word "dash."

If you put in the words "corsa dash" (in quotes) you'll get only the
results that include those two words in succession.

--Bob (I'm not addicted to eBay, I can quit at any time)