<VV> NECC ANNOUNCES PERFORMANCE EVENTS FOR 2015

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Sat Feb 7 14:55:06 EST 2015

Allan,

Mistake #2- The 2015 Convention starts on Tuesday June 23, CORSA made a
mistake in the otherwise nice report on the convention in Knoxville by
saying that the convention started on the 24th (Wednesday).   So does
that mean the drag races start on Monday June 22nd ?

John Howell
Knoxville Area Corvair Club
Convention Co=Chairman