<VV> Welding - http://www.multiplaz.com/reviews

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 16:06:52 EST 2015

Welding - I subscribe to a farm journal and farmers have some great ideas about remedies to a variety of solutions - tried and true they are - long story short - I caught an article about welding using water (really) and the unit could braze, (sp) soder (sp) weld, cut, torch, plazma, etc etc, 110 and 220 hook ups on same unit - blah blah blah - after months of looking at the website and going back and forth and not knowing anyone that had heard of one much less had one besides the farm article - I decided to save my ebay money and buy one - best unit (most versatile, capable welding machine I ever owned) - comes all nice and tidy in its own case with all the accessories - I'm hooked - price has come down considerable since I purchased mine some time ago - it (technology) has been used across the pond for years - just hasn't gotten a foot hold in the US yet.  It's worth a look at the website tutorials just for fun.
It does all the metals and composite metals - best of all  - metal distortion (nope) - at least not yet as advertised.  always expect the unexpected - but not yet. Best regards,

Scott Morehead
843 - 478 - 4223