<VV> carb gumming

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 8 17:18:38 EST 2015

I put about four glugs (ounces?) of MMO in each tank of gas during the
driving season and add an appropriate amount of Marine (green) Stabil just
before winter storage.  Drive a few miles after adding the Stabil in order
to spread it through the fuel system - including the carbs.

No problems since I started doing this a couple of years ago.

Later, JR