<VV> 64 strut down at work.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 21:22:30 EST 2015

There is a vertical bolt that attaches the tip of that rear spring to  the
strut above it. The bolt, a nut and a couple of bushings is what you need.
See the other side of your car for an example of how it goes together. Maybe
 someone local can help. The parts are 1964 specific. - Seth

In a message dated 2/8/2015 6:08:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,