<VV> my question - II - way OT

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 10 18:12:13 EST 2015

Fearless said to use Wildroot....

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVvsNj9pUp30ALwcPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTB0b2ZrZmU3BHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1lIUzAwMl8x?_adv_prop=image&fr=yhs-avast-001&va=fearless+fosdick&hspart=avast&hsimp=yhs-001

Personally, I used HA in younger years.  Now my barber charges me a "finders
fee".

Later, JR