<VV> Now my question - II

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 15:26:45 EST 2015

Harry,
I've using the yellow brake grease on the studs, hub mating points that the wheel contacts and the wear points on the brake backing plate for decades with good results.  I still have half a can left.
Bob

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

While on the topic of anti-seize, lets open up the can of worms on the
subject of using anti-seize on wheel studs. Yes, no?