<VV> Hard to read

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 20:41:08 EST 2015

<For the last couple of days, the VV messages have been hard to read, poor print
quality. >

Same here.  It looks like typing on an old typewriter that needs a new ribbon (i.e. faded and fuzzy).  I was noticing it on things other than just Virtual Vairs.  I thought it might have something to do with an automatic update that was installed recently on my computer and I was right.  The culprit is an MS "patch".  Here's a link to a solution that I tried and so far is working for me:

Here's the link to the site with the solution to the blurry font
issue.   The actual procedure is about half way through the discussion.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/566588/did-new-windows-updates-and-now-my-fonts-look-bad/

~Bill Stanley