<VV> MOUNTS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 12:28:37 EST 2015

I suggest doing both , if one is bad the other is probably close behind.. I
 just did 2 on a 64 convert (4 spd) by dropping the front down @6 inches.
In my case , the right hand mount was stuck UP , not fallen down. Not sure
how  they did that , but it was obviously that way a long time.
  I just changed 2 in a rampside (powerglide) the same way ,but did  not
have any clutch linkage in the way. Only took a few minutes. I think it was
easier than the car. I have a right angle 9/16 wrench that was made to fit
that  job.
Regards, Tim Colson CNYCC area  (where it is COLD and snowy! )