<VV> Update : Need an input shaft for a '65 coupe 4-speed

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 15 21:27:23 EST 2015

The 1965 Saginaw 4 speed input shaft is the same as the 1964 4 speed input shaft. Also, the '64 and '65 3 speed input shafts are the same (for each other, not the 4 speed). And the '66-'69 3 and 4 speed input shafts are all the same. Confused? Welcome to my world.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301