<VV> Corvair Parts Auction Weather Update

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 17:25:21 EST 2015

The annual Corvair Parts Auction held by the NJ Association of Corvair
Enthusiasts is all set for this Saturday, February 21, indoors at
Ashley's Auto Body on Hillside Avenue in Flanders, NJ.

Last year we had to postpone due to bad weather.  This year, we will
post a weather update Friday morning, and a final go/no-go decision late
Friday. So check VV for updates!

This event is indoors, but we won't ask people to drive to the auction
if the weather is bad. Plan on attending, but check back here before
driving any long distance.