<VV> 55 Chev Dream car

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Feb 19 00:01:31 EST 2015

As a matter of fact it does. My friend Marty Martino worked on this car
for Joe Bortz. Those are early Corvair lenses.

The story of this car is quite amazing. GM had it taken to a junk yard
(Warhoops ?) to be destroyed. It was near Christmas, so the GM overseers
left before the job was finished, and then it didn't get finished. Years
later, someone noticed the Biscayne front end in a pile, and the rescue
started. There were several aborted attempts to restore it before it
ended up with Marty.

Marty built a replica of the Pontiac Club De Mer, (original was
destroyed). He used an early  Corvair steering column in that reproduction.

Frank DuVal