<VV> WIPER PROBLEM

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sat Feb 21 14:16:37 EST 2015

Just  theory, but ...

Since it "frees up" by moving the wiper, and therefore the linkage, to a new spot, it sounds like it could be the linkage is loose and jamming at that point, more likely than a bad spot on a motor that spins much more quickly than once per pass of the wipers?

This will need the cowl panel removed which will be tough to do with frozen fingers though, so time to shovel the snow blocking the garage (or bring it out here where snow is not even in our dictionary :<{?

Good luck - wish I could help! (Back in Watertown, NY, I'd go skiing and snowmobiling without gloves for better control, so I'm used to the cold, so no problem if I could get there!)

Charlie