<VV> Re-hang a door alone?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun Feb 22 23:38:46 EST 2015

No, I haven't used any of those tools...

But, now that the door is attached, if not well aligned, the door can be
supported by anything that won't scratch or dent it while you try different
adjustments to get it to close correctly?

It might take a few tries, but the hard part was getting it ON the car in
the first place, right?

Buying an alignment bar might take a while, and seems to be a bit of
overkill, unless you plan on doing a lot of these?

Good luck with that,
Charlie