<VV> Tight pitman arm bushing

James Cuneo jamescuneo at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:11:59 EST 2015

It did take a fair amount of force to install bolt into bushing, a bit more than the last one I did.I thought it may take a bit of driving to loosen it but, after fifty miles it is still just as tight.I think like you said, the bolt is to tight or, the bushing is to long.Either way, it is a pita to work on with centerlink on car.Thanks for the response,Jim