<VV> SIX!! RUPP MONZA JUNIOR GO KART BODIES - $400 ea.(Fillmore, CA.)

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 23 23:59:07 EST 2015

These tid-bits from a buddy who's been around Corvairs for almost as long as
Smitty.

#1.  PASTE:  Yes, a company back in the late 60s made a bunch of theses
carts for the carnivals etc. They are longer than a regular jr body and I've
heard of people taking these and making go carts with them.

#2.  PASTE:  If I remember right about 6inchs longer, these are ok if you
have nothing to start with. A lot of fiberglass work to make them fit a cart
frame.

Later, JR