<VV> SIX!! RUPP MONZA JUNIOR GO KART BODIES - $400 ea.

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 09:27:18 EST 2015

Yes, I saw a working amusement ride in Jacksonville, FL on Veteran's Day at the Jacksonville Fair with several of these on it.... my fiancée and I took her nieces & nephew there since they let veterans in free, and I had the youngest niece with me at the kiddie rides... took several photos. Had a lot of fun, seeing as how it had been almost 20 years since my kids were that age, and I was always working weekends when the fairs would come to town...
I saw the resemblance, but knew they couldn't be actual "go cart" bodies that someone stuck to a ride...
Later,
Lonzo