<VV> LM Differential Yoke end play question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Feb 26 20:43:23 EST 2015

I think CIDCO did that, along with a number of other blueprinting services.  I don't know if they are still around or if those products are still being offered by someone else.

To get back to the original question, this is not generally something that is a real issue for a street Corvair, this was done for road racing/autocross.  The side washers were only offered in one size, there isn't any adjustment intended with the stock parts.

--Bryan