<VV> Towing a Convertible with a Tow Dolly

Frank Campbell 64monzaconv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:17:03 EST 2015

​​I recently bought a tow dolly to pull my 64 Monza PG convertible.  I
loaded the car on the dolly with the rear wheels in the cradle.   I
am inexperienced at towing but everything seemed to go well except the
backing up part.

While towing the car, I noticed the convertible top just above the rear
window was being pulled up by the wind at highway speeds.

Question, will this hurt the top and if so, is there a way to prevent the
wind from catching the top and pulling it up ?  Any thoughts or suggestions
will be appreciated.

Thanks, Frank