<VV> Vent-less side doors

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 27 17:07:39 EST 2015

All,

I should have added that the current price of this kit for my ‘84 Suburban is $645, so I’d estimate the price for a Corvair kit would be similar, or possibly a little less. It would then look much like a ‘68 Camaro does compared to a ‘67 Camaro.

Remember, I’m only wanting to hear from people who are interested in this option, and NOT in starting a discussion of the pro’s and con’s of it. If that is what you want to do, PLEASE go start your own thread.

I am not subscribed to VV per-se, nor Corvair Center, so email me privately. Thank you.

-Mark