<VV> Vent-less side doors-Buy a Camaro ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sat Feb 28 00:35:12 EST 2015

A lot more trouble to put the engine where it belongs, make it look as good
as a Corvair (the Camaro is too stubby in the back, like a Corvair that got
rear-ended), and even harder to make it handle like a Corvair.

Otherwise, sure just buy a Chevy Mustang ...

If it works for you, go ahead, I had several '68 Camaro coupes and a
convertible, and I've rented about a dozen 2014 coupes and convertibles, and
wouldn't trade one of them for any Corvair, especially any later model, even
a 500!

In 1968, I had a new Mustang on order (that's how young and stupid I was),
when I drove my buddy's Corsa 140.  I cancelled the Mustang (one angry
salesman, long story), and bought a '65 Corsa convertible with the down
payment, and have had about 1000+ Corvairs since.  I have 3 now and building
back up to my glory days!

Charlie