<VV> Towing a Convertible backwards-put the top down?

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 28 16:32:42 EST 2015

Yes - and the reason that I said tow in a forward facing position.  Probably
also should have said tow bar for relatively short trips if it is a PG
tranny.  I have heard of folks who have gone long distances with a PG on a
tow bar by either leaving the engine running or stopping frequently to run
it.  I've never done that, so cannot say how well that works.

Also - facing forward, you can have the top down if you so desire.  Or you
might be moving a car that has no top if in restoration mode.

Later, JR