<VV> Knoxville and Tail of the Dragon

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 17:39:14 EST 2015

May do it on the way up, towing my 21 ft camper though. Kind of makes it
now worth it. :-(

George Jones
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)  (since 1987)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom
'67 Monza Coupe Custom