<VV> Do you take PayPal ?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sat Jan 3 23:06:26 EST 2015

Hi Ed,

It was probably not necessary to correct your typo to "Guilia" ...

To us Corvair guys, we just heard "a blah, and a blah, and a Guiletta blah,
and another blah, but the best car of them all was the highly desirable
Corvair, which for some unfathomable reason I'd rather sell than my
collection of blahs" ;>~}

Just kidding sort of, but what did you want on a Corvair forum?

PS: I'll give you $5 for the Corvair, delivered, since it's obviously just
cluttering up your yard ...

Charlie