<VV> '63 HD spring spec

William Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Sun Jan 4 09:43:38 EST 2015

Jim,

Sorry for the late reply - I have been exceedingly busy at work this week
(flu season) and haven't had time to look at email.

There is ONE post (mine) on the site here:
http://stock.corvair.org/wpmu/blog/2011/01/corvair-springs/
  - this is for 1964 and earlier only - my particular area of interest.  It
is presented in the form of scanned pages from original data sources.  Click
on a thumbnail - it takes you to a page with the thumbnail.  Click on that
thumbnail again to get to source photo.

There is also a link to a published post about 1965-69 Coil Spring Tags by
Kent Sullivan here:
http://stock.corvair.org/wpmu/members-area/scg-published-research/
  > http://www.corvairkid.com/65-9_coil_spring_tags.htm

We use links to published sites when appropriate, rather than duplicating
the post on-site, to save time and avoid duplication

There SHOULD be a lot more data, but, if you look closely at the site, you
will see that most of the posts are mine, and I do not have time to write a
post for everything.

I am most happy for others to post, if they would, or to post links to
established sites, if made known to me.

Bill