<VV> Corvair and Mustang

frankcb at aol.com frankcb at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 13:07:30 EST 2015

    Reminds me that on page 26 in the new (February) issue of Popular Mechanics magazine, it states that "independent rear suspension is now standard across the lineup (of Ford cars)".  Since some of the Fords now have turbocharging it also says "Turbocharging and independent rear suspension?  Is this a Mustang or BMW?"  I'm tempted to write them and add "Or a 50 year old Chevrolet CORVAIR like I have sitting in my garage?"
    Welcome to the modern world, Ford
Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ