<VV> Was: Caveat and Question : Now who has Radiator caps for Corvair?

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 7 16:45:46 EST 2015

I thought that they took them down after I sent them an email a couple of
years ago saying something to the effect that I would be hesitant to buy
ANYTHING from them if they really think that Corvairs need radiator caps.

Maybe they've updated the catalog and put them back in?

The one on eBay is so silly that it is sad.  The cap in the picture clearly
shows that it is for engine oil.

Later, JR