<VV> Rampside Wide Wheels

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Jan 7 17:37:27 EST 2015

I've got 16x8 IROC wheels on my '63 Greenbrier.  I'm pretty sure 15x8 won't fit on the front.  Mine barely clear the tie rod ends.  The 16x8 wheels on the rear required grinding the lip off of the cross member in a couple of places.  As far as the offset - The IROC wheels have different front and rear offset.  I believe I used rears all the way around but I can check tomorrow if you like.
http://www.tacreationsusa.com/camaro_wheels.htm
This site shows the rears to be 5.25" backspacing while the fronts are 4.75".
Based on all that it doesn't look like there is any chance a 15" with 4" backspacing will fit.
With 245 50s they barely clear the fenders in the rear and appear to be really close in the front also.

Joel McGregor