<VV> What goes in those holes?

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:21:05 EST 2015

My best guess on where/what you are asking, a "CORVAIR" script.  Look at 
Clark's C3487, either online or on page 296 of the catalog.

Jim Becker

-----Original Message----- 
From: Rnojunkmail at aol.comvia VirtualVairs
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 5:10 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject:  What goes in those holes?

Just got my 63 monza 2dr back from maaco. I removed the bumpers and chrome 
beforehand to make it easier.LOOKS GOOD! METALLIC! Only $781 I noticed two 
holes toward the center of the drivers headlight bezel....what goes on 
there? I didnt take any chrome off there.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
This message was sent by the VirtualVairs mailing list, all copyrights are 
the property
of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, 
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
This list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America, 
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list