<VV> Mirrors

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 13 22:20:36 EST 2015

IF you had (speaking stock now) a remote controlled mirror (from the factory
or the dealer), it was only on the driver side.  If you had/have a right
side mirror (required at some point during Corvair production years) it
would not match (appearance) with the left side remote mirror.

It is not possible SFAIK to use a left side remote mirror on the right side.
I do not believe that there would be a way to mount it at the correct angle.

If you want to find a later style remote mirror (from a non-Corvair) where
you could get a pair of them (either manual remote or electronic remote),
that might possibly work.  Don't know, never tried.  If you have success at
that, please let the rest of us know about it.  Obviously you will also need
to deal with mounting and paint matching.

Later, JR