<VV> Mirrors

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 14 09:16:04 EST 2015

The 1975 Pontiac sedan had an optional mirror for both sides painted body color with remote cables for dash mount. The passenger side has a long cable so it can be mounted close enough for the driver to operate. Curvature at the base is very close to curvature of late doors. I had a set and sold them this past summer at the Detroit homecoming.