<VV> Electric side mirrors

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Wed Jan 14 12:51:56 EST 2015

Smitty Says;  As usual satisfying the desires of the buyer, and his
resourcefulness in making it work, will be the controlling factors in making
other mirrors work.  I have electric remotes on both sides of my wagon that
look right on the car (To Me).  They are from an 80s something Plymouth
Sappho.  They fit the curvature of the body pretty well and are operated by
joy sticks originally mounted on the center console.  For the purist though
I think you are stuck with what is known to be available.  You aren't much
of a purest though if you want electric side mirrors on your Corvair.  A
trip through your salvage yard might bring up something that would work for
you.  Let me reinforce, that when shopping door mirrors the shape of the
base where it fits the door is vitally important when using rectangular
mirrors to get them level.