<VV> LM tail light oramentation

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jan 15 22:26:11 EST 2015

Oh, don't get me started on the odd mixes of emblems/options I have seen
on cars on the dealer's lots for sale!

How about an Aspen on the left side and Volare on the right?

While looking at '75 Caprices, my Mom said, this one has side moldings,
I replied, not on this side!

OK, I guess I started!

Frank DuVal