<VV> Reminisce with my 4 speed 110 hp '65 Monza convertible

jbailey jbailey at daytonwa.net
Fri Jan 16 03:44:56 EST 2015

Charlie:

You hit it pretty close.  My '65 was the first car I ever owned and like
yours it had a white exterior. Your car's front seats are high
backed compared to my car's stock steel blue blue interior.  My car came
with the standard '65 Monza wheel covers which I latter switched to
the three pronged "wire wheel" hubcaps.  Unlike yours, yours, there was no
right hand mirror.  I am guessing your top is black versus my top which was
white.  I believe my car is still alive in the Seattle area but it is now
painted red with a different interior.  Thanks for sharing.

John B.