<VV> Aspen/Volare

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 20:38:29 EST 2015

An Aspen/Volare didn't need a mis-painted fender to be "hated". From the
"Wiki":

Aspen and its Plymouth Volare twin were relatively  short-lived models,
available from 1976-1980. It was introduced as a replacement  for the trusty
_Dart_ (http://wikicars.org/en/Dodge_Dart) , but unfortunately the Aspen
turned out to be not near as trustworthy as its predecessor. The Aspen from the
start was plagued with early rust-out, driveability and reliability issues,
 although later models weren't affected near as much.

"Ouch!" - Seth

In a message dated 1/17/2015 3:37:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,