<VV> Cubans and Turkeys

Rod Murray rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Sun Jan 18 13:51:47 EST 2015

So many c's.....Cuba, Corvairs, Castro, carbs, communism, capitalism

Mobile device...Have a great day!

> On Jan 18, 2015, at 1:47 PM, Grant Young via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:
>
> I sold some 1962 Carburetors, taillight lenses, and a few small electrical parts to someone who planned to get them into Cuba about 6-7 years ago. I just recently sent some carburetor fastener kits to someone in Turkey, and asked about the car, but have not heard back.
> Grant

Rod Murray
Senior Director, Production and Game Presentation
Pittsburgh Penguins
rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Office: 412-255-1906 | Fax: 412-255-1980 | Mobile: 412-719-3449
CONSOL Energy Center | 1001 Fifth Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA | 15219