<VV> Dont knock those chrysler products

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 19:06:22 EST 2015

Volares....!

In 1976 I had a friend that was manager of the Plymouth dealership in
Bethesda, MD. I special ordered one with almost every option including the 360
ci motor, limited slip, tow package, am/fm and had him mount special police
package wheels, tires and shocks (dealer had the state patrol car
contract). I drove that car for 3 years with little of no maintenance, except  the
usual stuff...I was working in DC and New York, dating a lady in New Jersey.
Soooo my reason for driving! It was one of the best driving and handling
cars I  ever owned, Corvairs a given!!!!!.

Bill "Swamp Rat" Hadley
Baton Rouge, LA

I had

In a message dated 1/18/2015 9:53:54 A.M. Central Standard Time,