<VV> Two Not impeccable FCs up for auction

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Mon Jan 19 15:12:42 EST 2015

The rampside is clean and would be a really nice vehicle to own but it
is no museum piece and they are calling the Rampside a `63 but
everything on the engine looks like `64 or later.    The back of the cab
was not painted black at the factory, it was the color of the body.   It
isn`t stock and it isn`t `impeccable' it just looks good to people that
don`t know the difference!

John Howell
Knoxville Area Corvair Club