<VV> Convention Schedule

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Jan 21 23:20:11 EST 2015

2006 was notable.  Cruise on Lake Erie/Niagara River scheduled at same time
as VV meeting.  Probably the best excursion of the week except for visiting
Chevy Tonawanda.  Couldn't blame anyone who wanted to enjoy the evening on
the lake partying instead of being at VV meeting.  Those kinds of conflicts
should probably be avoided.

Hank