<VV> Hamilton, OH swap meet

rgubser at zoomtown.com rgubser at zoomtown.com
Tue Jan 27 12:13:10 EST 2015

A major problem has arisen concerning the Hamilton, OH swap meet scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 31. Yesterday the host club was notified that the meet may need to be cancelled or moved to another location because lead was found in the building. (Yes, I know they store lead bullets there. No comment on that.) Anyway, we are waiting to hear if the show can go on as scheduled. A decision will be made in the next day or two. We will post the final decision on this forum just as soon as we know for sure what is going on.