<VV> VIN thread

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 16:44:29 EST 2015

Hi Jack,
It is not the easiest to find for a couple of reasons.
1. There seemed to be no consistency on the part of the people doing the stamping.
2. Some barely stamped it (meaning it shows very lightly)
3. Undercoating, dirt/mud/grease. Lightly clean with soap and water and maybe a light duty brush
Look in Bob Helts book for good pictures. I believe it's in THE CLASSIC CORVAIR.
Good luck with the DMV.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301