<VV> Aztec GT 60's kit car for sale

John Weigel jwvair65 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 20:58:39 EST 2015

Hi All,
I have a friend who is looking to sell an old Fiberfab Aztec GT, a VW-based kit car from the 60's.  This one is a flip cab and has a Corvair engine, which apparently was one of the conversion options (and also why I heard about the car).  It's not damaged, but is a total project from being stored outside unprotected.   There is no title, but it probably needs another donor car anyway.  I would describe it as a body and some salvageable mechanical parts that can be used for conversion of another VW beetle donor.  Not for the faint of heart, but a really neat project.  I don't have the time or space to take on another project car.  You can find out more about these cars with an internet search, which is as much as I know.    For more information, contact Ed at 508-577-3737 or ed.kenney19 at yahoo.com  The car is located in Bridgewater, MA.  I've attached a couple of pictures.  You can contact me for a more detailed description of its condition and a few more pictures.
John Weigel