<VV> Original Corvair Stories

James P. Rice ricebugg at comcast.net
Fri Jul 3 17:20:33 EDT 2015

Bill:  Have you discussed with Mike getting past Communique articles as
pdf's for posting on SCG's web site?  You might have to ask the authors of
the stories to grant him permission to send them to you.

I have just about every major article I've written as a pdf file from him on
my PC.

Historically Yours,
                           James

Message: 2