<VV> Synchro key jammed

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 3 23:29:18 EDT 2015

No photo.  Simply attach it like you would attach a text file.  There will
likely be a delay since it will likely be more than the 8K limit and someone
will have to approve it.  It certainly helps to mention that a picture is
attached as you did in your message.  I assume it is a .jpg file as I don't
know if other file types can be accepted by the system.

Later, JR